Upload WordPress Theme
When it comes to building your website WordPress makes a very complicated task easier to handle. We have put together some wordpress hosting plans with extra features to help speed up your website.
Premium WordPress Hosting Plans
How to upload WordPress theme.
This video is going to show you how to upload a purchased WordPress theme. Written instructions are found below.
1. Login to your WordPress account.
2. Go to the appearance tab and select "themes".
3. Select the "add new" button at the top of the page or the "add new theme" box on the page.
4. Click the "upload theme" button at the top of the page.
5. Click the "browse" button to find the zip file of the theme your are going to upload.
6. Select the zip file and click "open".
7. Click the "install now" button. Note: This will take a few moments to upload.
8. Once it is uploaded, it will tell you that it has been successfully uploaded.
9. You can select activate on that screen or activate from the themes page under the appearance tab.
10. To activate it from the themes page under the appearance tab, go to the appearance tab and select "themes".
11. Scroll over the theme you just uploaded and select the "activate" button.
CONGRATULATIONS! You have just uploaded a new theme to your WordPress account!