Add Free WordPress Theme
When it comes to building your website WordPress makes a very complicated task easier to handle. We have put together some wordpress hosting plans with extra features to help speed up your website.
Premium WordPress Hosting Plans
How to add a free WordPress theme.
This video is going to show you how to add a free WordPress theme. Written instructions are found below.
1. Login to your WordPress account.
2. Go to the appearance tab and select "themes".
3. Click the "add new" button at the top of the page or the "add new theme" box on the page.
4. Browse through the themes to find the one you like best.
5. You can browse by featured, popular, latest, or feature filter.
6. The feature filter allows you to browse themes based on certain things you are looking for such as colors, layout, feautures, or subject. Select all of the boxes you are looking for and click the "apply filters" button to get your results.
7. You can also search a theme by typing what you are looking for in the search themes box to the right. Scroll down each page to browse through all the themes that match your criteria.
8. Once you find the theme you are looking for, scroll over it and click the blue install button.
9. Once it is installed, go back to the appearance tab and select "themes".
10. Scroll your mouse over the theme you just installed and click the "activate" button. Note: You can preview the theme by selecting the blue "live preview" button.
CONGRATULATIONS! You have just installed a free WordPress theme!