Delete WordPress Theme
When it comes to building your website WordPress makes a very complicated task easier to handle. We have put together some wordpress hosting plans with extra features to help speed up your website.
Premium WordPress Hosting Plans
How to Delete WordPress Theme
This video is going to show you how to delete a WordPress theme from your WordPress account. Written instructions are found below.
1. Login to your WordPress account.
2. Go to the appearance tab and select "themes".
3. Scroll over the theme that you want to delete.
4. Click on the theme to open it.
5. Click the "delete" button in the bottom right hand corner.
6. Click the "ok" button in the pop up if you are sure you want to delete this theme.
7. Click the "cancel" button in the pop up if you are not sure if you want to delete this theme.
CONGRATULATIONS! You have now deleted the theme from your WordPress account.